Tuesday 17 October 2017

The best streetwear jewellery


Okay, so this has been one of my most requested videos, not just a video on jewellery. I wanted to do like a really structured video, breaking down like sizes, all the places I’ve gotten jewellery from and the best places what you want to avoid.

So I want to just put it all in one video. So if you want to rate it or you want to see more videos like this let me know. This is the jewellery I wear on a day-to-day basis and I’ve had a lot more jewellery than just this in the past. I'll show you all of it but I wanted to kind of put it into a few different categories, so the first category I’d say is eBay rings.

This is the first place I looked when I kind of got into rings or started wearing rings. It makes sense because when you first get the rings you kind of just want like to buy a bunch of them. You kind of want to not pay that much, anymore kind of some simple design so if you go on eBay, there's a ton of ring designs. They're all relatively cheap. The ones that I bought maybe in the past is this flower ring that i still wear this day and then these two other rings are both kind of flowery.

They all are solid silver and I think they are about like $20, $25. So they're really cheap and they are real silver. It has been kind of trendy like to wear a ring on every finger, but I’m not super into that. I think it's better to kind of find some things that are meaningful to you, that you like.

The thing about eBay rings is there's a ton of them. A lot of them are from china, they’re shit from china. When you're buying rings from eBay you want sold silver. So nine two five silver, the silver i prefer. The thing about eBay is sometimes they're not what they claim they are. So they'll say it’s solid silver, it's real silver and either won't be silver at all. It will be some weird blend. I've gotten ones in the past and say they're sold silver, but I get them wet and they get kind of like a weird orange colour, so you have to be careful on that. Also even the ones that are solid silver can have a cheaper finish on them just because they're cheaper rings and they'll get super stretched up they'll get scuffed, they'll lose their colour and they'll kind of end up looking kind of like tin foil. That will happen with most eBay rings, I think when you're buying cheaper silver. It just kind of tends to happen. But eBay is definitely if you're just getting in the rings and wonder why the rings are a good place to look. For the ton of designs some keyword searches I would use. I would use maybe gothic, flower, skulls are really popular, basically anything you can think of like ram skull, grim reaper, whatever you can look them up and there's probably going to be a ring for it and it's not going to be that expensive.

Really the only eBay ring that I continue to wear is this little flower ring because it's simple. I like the design and that it wasn't expensive at all. The next category and not really in the category but it's kind of more like meaningful rings, so the ring I wear on my middle finger, my left hand is a ring that was a gift from my mom. It's like ancient Swedish it means something about love. It's a simple ring I like to wear because it has meaning to me obviously and so that's like kind of a other category like I know avery has like it's grandpa's ring or like something like that.

I think it was like a hundred dollars, it's also real silver the other ring i have is actually a ring that's dropping this Saturday, that me and my friend fernando rangel made. We work with a manufacturer, we made a good quality ring. I really like the design on it, it's solid silver, there's a lot of attention to detail on it. There's a rhodium plating this is actually a sample but the real ones will have who is jacov and fernando rangel engraved on the inside. Then it has like a nice little bag. This is a ring that I really like because obviously I love the design, it's good materials but means something to me. Like I said coming out this Saturday it's really affordable so if you want to check it out follow me on Instagram or twitter, I’ll be posting details about pulling trucks and before getting the bracelets I just kind of want to break down ring sizing.

It can be kind of hard to find your ring sizes. I did it through trial and error, but there are some charts online and there is ways to actually measure your fingers. So my index finger and middle finger size 9, my ring fingers are size 8 and my pinky the size 7. It is kind of nice to buy the cheaper rings from eBay, you could you can kind of figure out what size you are, but it is a lot easier to measure i was just too lazy at the time for some reason.

Definitely try to verify your ring sizes before you start buying rings, so you want them to fit on the finger you want. Different rings look good on different fingers. Thicker rings like this i don't think look the best on pointer finger, but on your ring finger i think it looks good. Same without yeah ring, i don't think it would look very good on your pinky, but on your ring finger, middle finger, pointer finger, i think it looks better.

So when you're buying rings you kind of want to kind of lay out your hand, pick a style and buy rings that go good together. That's a little bit about sizing nexus bracelets on my right hand i have a silver bracelet that i got from amazon, I believe was like $50. I'll link in the description, it's solid silver, it's six inches measuring your wrist is super easy. I just always keep it on me, but again because it is cheaper, just through wearing it, it's tarnished a lot. It's super hard to get on so don't bother taking it on and off. What has got really tarnished over the last couple months and on my left hand is the necklace I think my friend had and i just fit around my wrists three times.

This is something that's like super easy to do, if you don't want to buy a bracelet, just find like an old necklace and just wrap it up and then finally, the necklace I wear. I bought in a lot of necklaces in the past and I kind of figured out I don't really like wearing that many necklaces. So I have I think it's a size 18 necklace, this is also from eBay it was super, super cheap. Its real silver and it's just a little spider, tuck it in or wear it out depending on what I’m wearing. So yeah that's all the jewellery i wear. Those are a few the categories and sizing, again this ring is coming out on Saturday, so if you want to check it out but yeah that's my jewellery. That's some good tips. Again eBay is like a key place to find a bunch of cheap jewellery, so definitely check that out, but they go for watching my name is jacov p. So you guys thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment