Saturday 2 December 2017

Pandora Inspired Charm Bracelet


Hey ladies, so welcome back it's been a while since we did a DIY project and I think you ladies will be very fond of this project that we're going to do today. We're going to do some Pandora inspired charm bracelets. So I was in Michaels the craft store a couple weeks ago and I was in there beading section and I noticed that they had these similar to the beads that you will find in the Pandora store. So I thought this will be a great way to show you ladies how to create one because sometimes the Pandora bracelets can be a bit pricey and I just want to show you ladies how you can create a similar look for a little less.

Okay so when I was in my teens I picked up some of their silver charm beads and this is how it looks and I also picked up this bracelet and then when I got home I was on eBay and I was just searching the beadings and I came across these charm beads right here and these are called Rondell beads, so I purchased some green ones, some pink ones and somewhere here these crispy looking ones. Also while I was searching for the Rondell beads I came across a bracelet as well and this one actually has Pandora inscribed on it. So this right here is a replica, I purchased one just so I can show you ladies.

So let's get started on creating this, first you will need your pliers and I purchased these from Michaels as well and you will need some silver jump rings and also I want to show you some silver charms that I picked up, and like I said all of these charms were bought at Michaels and I ended up getting a couple of these different charms on clearance. So ladies make sure you hit up Michaels and check out their beading and charm section. So let's get started on creating this bracelet.

You want to take your bracelet and it has the clasp. You want to make sure that the clasp is closed just like that and I'm going to take my first and I'm just going to slide it down on the bracelet just like that, then I'm going to take another bead and I'm just going to slide it down okay and then you just want to get creative with it so I'm going to take a pink one and slide it and then here's a blue one, slide that on there just like that. Something's going to keep filling my bracelet up until I get it into the design that I want, so ladies this is an excellent project that you can do with your mothers, your daughter's, your sisters or even your girlfriends. You can have a bracelet making party and the special thing about it is you guys will she'll share those special moments in creating this Pandora inspired bracelet and also ladies if you do have a Pandora bracelet you can add these charms to your bracelet as well.

I'm just going to continue adding my beads to it, next I'm going to take one of those silver charms and this is a cute little fish and I'm going to take one of the jump rings. I almost dropped it and normally what I'm doing is I'm sitting at a table, so just bear with me, but I'm going to take these little pliers and I'm going to open up the jump ring just like this and then I'm going to loop it onto the charm like that and then I'm going to close the jump ring back and then I'm just going to take the charm and I'm going to slide it through the bracelet. Okay and then I'm going to take a pink bead and add it and then I'm going to take another charm and I just added this jump ring off camera because I knew I wanted to use it and then I'm just going to slide it through just like that.


I think I may take some of these off and put that this charm over here but ladies just designing however you want to make it. Okay ladies, so I am done. I just closed the bracelet and this is how the bracelet is looking and it is so, so cute. It's very, very cute. I'm going to show you guys what I did with that pink one that had the Pandora on it, so yes ladies these are our Pandora inspired bracelets. So I really hope you ladies found this helpful and found it cute and like I say, make this into a project because there's nothing like spending time with your girls or your daughters or your sisters. It's nothing like that bonding hands, so definitely look into it. Also if you go to my crews don't forget to check Michaels website because a lot of times they have coupons and you may end up getting some of your purchases on a discount. I hope you ladies enjoy this video and I will see you in the next, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment