Sunday 15 April 2018

Gold Statement Necklaces - Fraser Ross



Hey guys welcome back to my channel. Today's video is going to be all about gold statement necklaces and I know you're probably thinking, again, but they say I’m going to show you how to style them. A lot of you guys went on and bought some statement necklaces and you've told me that I went, I bought some statement necklaces, but now have a dilemma. I have no idea how to wear them, what I would pair them with, how I’m going to style them, you girls know I always got you. I'll hook you over, I’m going to show you some of my ways in which I personally like to style statement necklaces and maybe you get some inspiration. Let's start off with some graphic tees, graphic tees are perfect for those really chunky statement necklaces the ones that look like chains.

You can add these to any graphic tee to take it to the next level. If you're going to a bar, a house party, anything that you want to dress up, but you don't want to look overly dressed. You can just throw on a graphic tee and add your favourite chunky statement necklace - I personally love the edge that it gives to a look.

A very popular way of wearing statement necklaces and blouses or collared shirts it's a button it all the way up to the top and let the necklace peek through the bottom. For me it's a little bit too conservative, so I like to just let in it and pop the top button. That's just my personal preference but go ahead and wear it however you like. Me here I’m just showing you how that necklace fits right under the collar. Denim shirts are actually my favourite for statement necklaces because you can mix and match them with anything.

I decided to style this look with a lace skirt, you guys like it? Fringe necklaces also look really nice with these buttoned up collared shirts and this one is from forever 21 I think and I really like the citron colour and I decided to match it with a citron clutch. Here I got a little business chic for you guys, don't be scared to wear statement necklaces to work, because they look really nice paired with blouses. For a little bit more of an edge and a less conservative look, what I like to do is that I could open up the collar and pop the collar a little bit and it filled the negative.

If you're wearing this to work you know you might not want to open it too far down, maybe just one or two buttons and then you can always throw a blazer over. Another easiest way to style statement necklaces is with a basic white tee. Take any pair of jeans, throw on a white tee and then spice it up with a statement necklace. When pairing a white tee with jeans, I also like to look for necklaces that have that rustic and teak look to them. Do it, I mean how they're a little bit dirty looking if that makes sense, but I feel like they look more edgy and casual.

Here I did a little boho thing with a white tee and a boho looking necklace and I paired it with a maxi skirt. The possibilities of a white tee and statement necklaces are and those my friends. For halter tops, I usually like to go with necklaces that are a little bit more round, that way they stay inside the perimeters of the shirt and I love to pair them with nice long maxi skirts. I feel like it looks very boho and beachy, these outfits would be perfect if you're on a tropical vacation and you're going out at night to dinner, wear something like that. Another look that I’ve been loving mainly and I think looks really neat, is to wear a halter top with a statement necklace and then do a very beachy boho side rate. This type of neckline is usually rounded and high collar and it's called jewel necklines because it really exposes statement necklaces. This is probably one of my favourite pieces of jewellery if I really want to show off a piece.

So pretty much, just look for shirts or dresses that have a very high neckline if you really want to expose a piece and make it pop. Statement necklaces are also a great way to add colour to your outfit, it doesn't always have to be all black. Like if you have just one neutral colour and then you want to bring in a pop of colour with a statement necklace, that'll look really nice. I like how this particular necklace is right at the base of my neck where the shirt meets my skin because it doesn't have that weird gap and you can usually adjust these because they come in different sizes.

If you want to wear a statement necklace with a strapless shirt, I say go for necklaces that are very short, that fit high up on your neck. That way it doesn't really interfere with your shirt. I want to give you guys some examples of shirts to avoid, something like this would just be too much if you add a necklace over it and then also shirts like this that already have jewels on them. It would be too much to add a necklace to this because it would look very busy.

That completes this video. Guys I hope that you found it useful and get inspired to wear more statement necklaces. I will see you guys in my next video. I love you so much bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment