Monday 24 July 2017

How To Wear Jewellery: Style Tips!


Hi everyone, thank you for tuning in to Lindsay's latest. I have a very special guest on my channel today. This is, well, and very famous too. This is Molly Sims. Thank you so much, and she is here today. You actually brought everything too. I did, I come with jewellery, and I come with accessories, one of my favourite things.

Well I love jewellery, I know all of you guys out there love jewellery, and today we are going to show you guys how to accessorize. What is your biggest tip when mixing up your jewellery? Normally start long and go short, so I will do my longest piece first and then I take it almost like a grid all the way up; with about 3 inches apart and I normally wear something always here.

I'm wearing a lot of jewellery by the way. This is another tip that I always tell people if you're doing big up here you keep it small here, if you're having it here to keep it small here. Don't be afraid also now it's a little all that 80’s style but you can wear your jewellery on the outside. Oh absolutely, even outside of your denim jacket, outside of outerwear. Exactly, I love, I love, I love that.

I'm also a big wear of, like I don't do too earrings in the same much anymore. So right now I'm wearing like a little safety pin, can you see that, but then I'm just wearing like a little stud bar on the other side. So are you saying that symmetry and balance is out with jewellery? Symmetry and balance, all colourful bright mix metals like I have to say like I think the new trend is that anything goes.

I agree in that, I love anything goes because it makes it easier. I want you to give us a little tutorial. Okay. I want you to show us how to layer jewellery, you said the long and yeah but can you just enjoy like a quick like a few pieces. I know isn't it? Can that be my parting gift?

I actually have a little parting gift for you. Oh you do? Yeah great, I guess you just got to ask for things. I would always start long, start with the long, and like I would also like layer something like this. Yeah going to be too long, but I also play with links, depending on what you have. We can go like even shorter. This is also very slimming because it draws the eye up and down. Exactly. Which is like this dress, that's really tight.

Molly has a lot of things to share you guys and she has her own channel, so please make sure you subscribe. I'm going to put all the information to her channel in the description below. Okay, seeing what you're doing this looks for trying so good, no mirror, no I’m your mirror, but I'm the foreman on this whole job right now and I am like, good job. This looks great, okay, funky and I let me just make sure remember like you could even drop another one in here but really play.

Like I always say, mirror 360, go in front of a mirror like if you don't have a friend that's going to tell you have back fat, yeah and she's not your friend okay? So listen to me, it's like you know it, just put it together. Just put the end about it, so I think about it, you play like if something doesn't work clearly don't wear it. Thank you so much for your jewellery and accessories tips, I'm sure you guys got a lot of information from this.


This was so fun and hello look at this professional setting. You guys are used to being in my style studio so it was nice to kind of take it on location, with you, an amazing YouTube space. Yes and you guys make sure to subscribe to Molly's channel. Again and I also put the link to your new book that just came out this year. So everything will be in the description below. Thank you so much for watching, thank you and you guys, I will see you next week, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment