Sunday 6 August 2017

Statement Necklaces


Welcome to so fashion basic. I'm Catherine, so after taking a look at my dog I'm sure you guys all know what I'm going to do today. I'm going to show you how to style statement necklaces. I will explain the outfit with statement necklaces idea, with four different occasions.

Each occasion I will show you three outfits with three different kinds of statement necklaces. All the clothing items I'm going to use, it's the transitional items from early fall to winter. I hope this will give you an idea about how do you utilise the necklaces in your everyday life.

The first occasion I'm going to do is work days. Statement necklaces it's always great for work. Here I'm showing you a little black dress that everyone has in your closet for work with a detail and silver colour lace like statement necklace. It gives you a very pretty neckline but still makes you stay in an appropriate attire to please everybody in your office. The second can work outfit is a black shirt, shirt is always great for work but it's always boring but by adding a statement necklaces, here is a chain necklaces under the collar which makes it more fun but it's still less dramatic.

The last shirt I'm showing you for work is a coloured shirt, it's our green shirt that you can wear on your casual Friday workdays. So here I'm adding more colours by adding a blue colour stone statement necklace. We play this more fun to welcome the weekend, second occasion is about school days, being in school is always the happiest thing and fun thing. That's why we're playing very interesting by adding a full colour statement necklace which is covered by pearls and faux stones.

This would definitely makes you more younger looking and fun. The second fun school outfit is a very popular animal, bigger print shirt, to make this more fun we added another kind of statement necklace. Who says statement necklaces has to be something cross over your neck?

Here I'm adding coloured bow clip to my neck line which gives a very bold statement. The last outfit of school shows you when it gets cooler and colder, we have to put another sweater over. That's when we need to add a statement necklaces to make the boring outfit more fun and don't forget your glasses for class. Third occasion is about stay off casual days. In those day off and casual days we always want to stay simple and comfy, so here I opt for a shift dress but to make this more classic and stylish, I add a very artistic statement necklace over my neckline.

There's times we want to be very fashion-forward on our day offs, so here is a time to add a dramatic necklace over a dramatic top, to get your strong personality. Since now we're in the fall we want to look like in the season, that's why I choose a brown leather necklace over a false dial faux leather top to create a very fall look.

If you think it's too simple for you, add a gold chain necklace on top to make this even more chic for your day offs. The last occasion is going to be about dress-up days. Right now of course is the party season, that's why I'm showing you a right statement necklace for parties. This pano pearl and bead necklaces can totally give you that look even you are covering under a little black jacket.

Maybe when you are going to a wedding, you want to choose a pro stone with colour necklace to put over your white lace top to makes you looks very happy and bright and appropriate to create a new wedding couple.


If it gets really cold, how can we make a jumper or a sweater fancy? Definitely add a statement necklace on top of it. You can be warm and still fancy. Thanks for watching and I'll see you next time. Please remember to check out the other videos as well, bye. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
    Titanium Rings

    ReplyDelete